I highly commend the web page 'Nine top tips for Media students'. From the people behind theory.org.uk, its worth a read!

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Parents Evening and A/S RE-SITS


Can everyone who is re-sitting the AS exam, or re-submitting the AS coursework see me by the end of breaktime on Friday please. I also need to see those who, following discussions on the parents' evening, said they would be re-sitting - otherwise I need to ring your parents to make sure they've agreed with any change of mind.
The AS exam is on Weds 13th Jan, from 1.15pm in B Hall.
Any resubmitting coursework - 3 of you are officially entered - need to get this to me by Tuesday 15th December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure your posts are appropriate in tone and content! All comments are reviewed by the blog owner before being published.